Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Keeping on Track

I haven't mentioned much about my eating or exercising this past weekend. Mostly because there was next to no exercise and the eating was...meh. I made a few ooey, gooey recipes for my card workshop along with some healthy recipes. To my surprise, the "naughty" dishes weren't that good. Largely disappointing. But the healthy recipes were excellent!

This week, so far, I've gotten up and gotten on the treadmill. Very fast pace. My heart rate is in the right place for it. My meals have been very healthy. Loaded with veggies. The problem is I'm starting to hate it. I keep reminding myself why I'm doing this and it keeps me going. But it's been over a month and I'm getting restless.

One thing I have noticed is that I'm very tired. Very, very tired. I also noticed I didn't stand at my desk today. I honestly didn't think about it until the end of the day. And I've had two quite severe headaches this week along with a migraine. That doesn't help.

So, the remedy is quite simple. Get more sleep. Take my vitamins. Remember to stand at my desk during the day.

A couple good notes: As I'd mentioned earlier as part of Stage Two, I talked to my yogini Theresa and I will be starting up yoga again next Monday. Super excited!!! That always makes me feel better.

I talked to The Grand Poobah today and we're going to have coffee this week to start some chit-chat about our writing, like we used to. That always brings us out of the doldrums! That's a start to the writing dilemma for Stage Two. In fact, the more I think about it the more excited I am about getting that going again.

(((Thanks to Jason for your words of encouragement today.)))