Monday, January 16, 2012

Chicken Cordon Bleu

I've been cooking again. I've fallen in love with www.plainchicken.com. The recipes there are easy and so yummy. And several of them are actually healthier. Tonight I made the Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-Ups. I doubted this was going to work since I can't roll up crescent roll dough to save my life, but it didn't really matter. It's delicious even if your crescent rolls look more like pot stickers!

I followed her recipe exactly. You can find it, and nice picture, here...


I've had to take up the majority of the cooking because Drew has no interest in eating healthy. If I leave it up to him we're eating frozen pizzas and take-out. I can't afford to eat like that anymore. I have to lose weight so I don't crash a plane this fall. Luckily I've found some very wonderful, simple recipes from all over the internet. Just like losing weight, each success just encourages me to want to do better and cook more.

Tomorrow's recipe is from an Italian cooking magazine. It looks simple. The directions seem simple. I will let you know how badly I butcher it.