Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sale-A-Bration Workshop

Yesterday I had a Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration Workshop at my house. Jessica, the bestest Stampin' Up demonstrator in the world, had just come back from the Leadership Conference in Texas. She had tons of cards to share with us. As much as we love Jess, we really like it when she goes away. Because she comes back with so many great ideas.

Below are the cards from the swap:
(L. to R. my card, Drew, Jessica, Shirley, Teresa, Stacey)

These are the cards Jess showed us how to make at the workshop:
Mine are on the left and Drew's are on the right. Drew always has to be different.

Below is the card Jess submitted in the Leadership contest and she won a prize for her creativity!

And finally, I got off my tuckus today and made cards, as I mentioned previously that I was going to do more of. I quite like these cards.

Happy Stamping! Steph