Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cute!!!

Last night Drew vended his Tastefully Simple wares at an event at the Holiday Inn. It was a Pajama Party to raise funds for one of the YMCA youth groups. He had a good time and got a couple party leads, but he couldn't help texting me updates on the hideous apparel that passed by his table.

While his sense of sight was being offended by bad fashion choices and women in massive denial about their ability to pull off a size Large butt in a size Medium pants, I was at Stacey's enjoying some fine wine and papercrafting.

We had decided instead of making cards to make little things to go on cards. Specifically, these cute little lambs.


Aren't they cute!?!?!

They're based on a picture I found online. I didn't have the exact instructions with me or every punch to duplicate all the cuts, but I think we did pretty good! (For the original, see Frenchie's website --- http://www.frenchiestamps.com/2011/04/little-lamb-to-hold-hersheys-nuggets.html)

I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with them, but I had to make them! So we did, gosh darnit!

After finishing those, we watched Tosh (Love Tosh!!!), Key & Peele (Love Key!!! Peele and I could be friends too) and Sherlock (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE EVERYONE ON THAT SHOW!!!!! Except Moriarty. He reminds us too much of an annoying tool we work with.)

Thanks Stacey for having me over!! Had a great time!!! And thanks Drew for managing texts that are more than one word. *wink & smile*