Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Adventures of Butterball: Tapout Day 6

* The Adventures of Butterball are true stories about my *
* trials and tribulations as a stupid fat girl.  Enjoy! *


The last workout day. Our heroine has one more day to go before she's done with Week One. Just one. How hard can one be. It's just ONE.

TAPOUT DAY 6

Pre-workout mood: Why am I still doing this?

Day 6 is Sprawl & Brawl.

I am so miserable. This is going to be bad.

HIGHLIGHTS FROM SPRAWL & BRAWL
The below running commentary ran through my head for pretty much the entire workout...

"I hate this. I hate Mike. I hate every single one of those people. Don't bother flashing your abs. They're not gonna help today. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Screw you. I'm not getting back down on my knees again. I'm getting motion sickness. Up. Alright I'll go down for this one. I'm so annoyed I'm not even gonna bother making the obvious "going down" joke. Up. Ok, kickboxing is good. Like the kickboxing moves. More plank crap! Ugh. Kick, kick, punch, punch. Sit up?! AH! I'm so tired today. The only thing that would make this fun is if we were doing it in a bouncy castle. Ooo! Now there's a great exercise idea. Kick, upper cut, elbow. More sit-ups. bleep! I think I dislocated my uterus. bleep! bleep! bleep! Ah! I HATE THIS!"

And that's about how it went. Very pathetic; very whiney. If it weren't for the fact that I started blogging all this and people are paying attention, I wouldn't have gotten up this morning. Hell, I wouldn't have gotten past day 2.

TODAY'S STATUS
This day is gonna suck. Looking forward to Archer tonight. It's a Pam episode. Should be good. Pam would totally kick TapouT's ass.
UPDATE! It was brought to my attention that this was very negative, even for me. There are concerns I won't continue the program. Let me clarify that my miserableness is not related to the workout. It's related to everything. The weather, my cats, my job, even the very air I breathe. I WILL be continuing working out with TapouT.
TOMORROW'S GOAL
Tomorrow is a Rest Day. I'm going to rest, reflect and review. And probably eat something I shouldn't.

WEEK ONE DONE!


THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES --> DAY 7