Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bridal Shower Centerpiece

A friend of mine asked if I could think of any ideas for centerpieces for her future daughter-in-law's bridal shower.  I said, "Probably."  This is what I came up with...




It's exactly one foot tall and it's gorgeous!!  It looks terrible lopsided, but it's not.  I'm looking at it right now and it doesn't look like that.  As regular visitors to my blog know, my photography skills are horrendous.  This centerpiece is so lovely that I debated calling Jason over to photograph it for me. 

Here's a close up of the front.  I used Stampin' Up silver glimmer paper, four pearl and one diamond gem.  The ribbon is violet in color.  It was my first attempt at putting one of these together and I know how to make it easier and prettier if I have to make anymore.


This is a closeup of the back.  There's pearl "buttons" down the back and a violet bow.


The finished product is absolutely beautiful!!  The idea for the project came from Diana Gibbs over at Stamping With Di.  I wish I knew what tulle she used.  It looks softer and easier to use.  But I'm very pleased with how this came out.  If the bride-to-be likes them and wants me to make them for her shower, I may have to enlist my papercrafting friends to help me out.  :)