Saturday, March 16, 2013

More Dress Cards

I made a few more dress cards today.  I love making dress cards.

This one I dressed up with a hat too!



Hot pink and black!!!



And a couple poodle skirts in light pink and black!!  (I have no idea why this photo is so bad.  My photographs are usually subpar but this is horrible even for me!  I'd go re-take it but that's like exercise.  Bleh!)

The poodle came from the Sassy & Seasonal stamp set from Stampin' Up.  It's the first stamp set I ever bought so I could make my own Christmas cards that year.  At the time everyone was sure I wouldn't do it.  Apparently very few beginners make the cards they claim they will.  I did and continue to do so every year.  Not everyone gets one because it can be time consuming, but I do make cards every year for Xmas.

After making cards, Drew and I sat down to dinner in front of the TV set.  We watched RBS 6 Nations rugby.  Wales vs. England.  It was an intense first half.  I love both teams, but have to root for Wales.  The second half was a blow out and Wales won 30-3, winning the 6 Nations Championship!  YAY!!!

I hear there's some basketball on too.  I don't know.  I don't really follow it.  ;)