My mother seems to be doing much better. She gets around a lot easier than when she first got here. Or so it seems to me.
My parents came to our TOPS meeting tonight. They're members of a club in Tennessee. I feared a big gain, but much to my surprise it was a three pound loss! That's 17 so far. It's not anything dramatic, but it is gone so that's something.
For the past month I've slacked quite a bit from my diet and exercise regime. This past week I've been on the treadmill more lately. Mostly because I don't want to have to tell Jason again that I haven't. Ha! It helps immensely that the weather has been gorgeous out!!! I have a goal to walk outside this weekend and enjoy the warm weather and sun.
Drew is moving to a new department in our company on Monday morning. He's very excited about it. I'm happy for him. I will be at my same desk, doing what I do, wondering how I ended up being in no department whatsoever. My own personal R&D batcave. (Enough said there.)
And lastly...for Joanie...the Bruschetta Chicken recipe!!! My mother made this and we loved it!!! It's super easy to make and tastes wonderful.
Bruschetta Chicken Bake
1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 package stuffing mix
1/2 cup water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, raw, cut into bit-size pieces
1 tsp basil
1 cup 2% shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix tomatoes, stuffing, water and garlic until the stuffing mix is moistened. Layer the chicken, basil and cheese in a baking dish. Top with the stuffing mixture. Bake 30 min.
The recipe is from Kraft Foods.
Bye bye.
This website is no longer being updated.
-
I've been obsessed with Pinterest lately. At first I was only using it to pin to-do items. Cards I wanted to make. Recipes I wanted to ...
-
I have been once again inspired by Pinterest to create a picture frame craft. This is based on a few things I saw, so credit goes to everyo...
-
I'm cooking again! Actually, I never really left. I just haven't tried anything new in a while. Today I picked out a new one to t...