I adore these cards. My mother has a good eye for color. I really don't, but I'm getting better.
Friday, March 16, 2012
Cards with Mom
On my parents' last night here, Mother and I sat down and made some cards. Since I was clean out of ideas, I let her pick out a couple designs from my collection and we made similar cards in her color choices.

I adore these cards. My mother has a good eye for color. I really don't, but I'm getting better.
I adore these cards. My mother has a good eye for color. I really don't, but I'm getting better.
Bye bye.
This website is no longer being updated.
-
I've been obsessed with Pinterest lately. At first I was only using it to pin to-do items. Cards I wanted to make. Recipes I wanted to ...
-
I have been once again inspired by Pinterest to create a picture frame craft. This is based on a few things I saw, so credit goes to everyo...
-
I'm cooking again! Actually, I never really left. I just haven't tried anything new in a while. Today I picked out a new one to t...