Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Cards

I haven't made any cards in a while because I've spent all my time writing the book.  I've been trying to write more since it's completion -- screenplays, short stories, book #2 -- but this weekend my brain just wasn't in it.  So I went back to my next favorite hobby.  Card making!


I got out a stamp set I hadn't used before ("You're My Type" from Stampin' Up) and made a few birthday and love cards.  I think they're cute.

And one of those happy birthday cards would be perfect for a certain journalist major who is turning 21 this September.  A special work-daughter who just left for college this weekend.  A college in one of my favorite cities in the whole wide world.  Perhaps this view will give you a hint of what city it is...


For those of you that don't like guessing games...that's the Boston Commons.  Yep, she's going to be living right on the edge of it.  Jessica is going to have the time of her life, following her dreams, in this amazing city.  I'm jealous.  And so proud of her.  MISS YOU JESS!!!!!