Sunday, September 2, 2012

Halloween Ornament & Card

Yesterday fave hobby #1 took a backseat to fave hobby #2.  I neglected my cardmaking room a lot in the past few months while I was writing and decided I needed to go play.



This adorable Halloween card uses a number of Stampin' Up sets.
(Kitty - Out On A Limb; Window, Pumpkin & Spider - Cottage Window; Boo! - Tiny Tags)

And I got really ambitious and made a Halloween ornament...



It's inspired by the Christmas Ornament that Stampin' Up featured on the cover of their 2012 Holiday Catalog.














It wasn't that hard.  And there's dozens of tutorials online of how to make it.  Just search youtube.  I watched Frenchie's because she's one of my favorite cardmakers.  Her blog is full of fantastic cards and ideas.


Frenchie lives in Wyoming now, but she's from Canadian. English isn't her first language, so you have to forgive her typos and slip-ups.  I think it just adds to the awesome and makes me love her even more!

Blog:  Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie

~ Steph