Saturday, September 29, 2012

London - The Magic of Harry Potter

Drew & I have been back a week from London and I'm still fishing through the 1,000+ combined photos that my mother and I took.  I started with the pics from the tour that we took at Warner Bros Studios.  The exhibit was The Magic of Harry Potter.  That was over 500 photos and I weeded it down to 300.  I just loved that tour!  I find moviemaking fascinating!

Below is a link to the photos.  You can take your own tour from what I shot.

London 2012 - Harry Potter Tour

Please note that I am not a photographer.  I take pics to retain the memory and that's about it.  Nothing I've shot is getting framed.  I gave up photography as a hobby a long time ago when it became obvious it wasn't my forte.

I hope to have the rest of the photos up this week.  But don't count on it.  I was also hoping to be a bestselling author by now too.  My poor estimation of workloads and time-frames is astounding.  Ask my boss.