Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Cards & Writing Update

I made some cards finally!


It uses the Stampin' Up Daydream Medallions stamp set and matching framelits.  The medallions are actually stacked on top of each other with a dimensional between them.  It looks flat in the photo.  On top is a light green rhinestone.

I've also started writing Book #2 in the Lyssa Winfield Mystery Series.  I wasn't going to start writing it until after the New Year, but the opening scene kept playing over and over in my mind so I decided I had to get it written out.  Chapter 1 is half done and I love it so far!  Chase is cracking me up!  I don't think of this as something I've made it.  These characters are people who talk in my mind and it doesn't ever feel like i'm making it up.

Ok.  That sounded really kind of creepy, didn't it?  Hey, as long as it works.  Honestly, I don't think I've ever been saner.  

Anyhoo, almost 2,000 words done so far.  Very exciting!!

Now if I only had a title.  Dammit.