Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Week with Mom & Dad

My parents were up to visit last week.  Seemed there was something going on everyday.

Monday - The funeral for my Great Uncle Dick.  He's my Grandmother's brother.  He was a good man.  A quiet man.  Unless he was working on a project in the basement or playing cards.  Then he was an expletive aficionado.  He taught my my first swear word.  My favorite.  The S-word.



Here he is with his sister, who is wearing some kind of flying toy on her head.   Typical.

Tuesday - I had a Lia Sophia party at my house.  It was so much fun for us!  Us being me and Mom.  Drew & Dad went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and trivia during the party.

Wednesday - Drew and I went to see The GuruGanesha Band at the Auburn Public Theater with Theresa.  We've seen them before.  It was a yoga rock concert.  Excellent!



Thursday - Fat Club!  Went pretty good.  I lost 2 pounds.  I'm down 40 pounds.  I think all of it's from my boobs, which I honestly wasn't having a problem with!  Dammit.

Friday - Finally a night off!!!  Mom & I got to make cards.



Here's the five cards we each made. The owl in the buggy is a new design. Mom needed a baby shower card where the theme was owls. The colors are greens & browns.



Isn't it a cutie!

Saturday - Mom & Dad left to go back to Tennessee.  :(  It was a nice visit, what little we seemed to have of it.  Better busy than not, I guess.  We did have some time to watch some British shows.  Mock the Week is a house favorite!

~Steph