Monday - The funeral for my Great Uncle Dick. He's my Grandmother's brother. He was a good man. A quiet man. Unless he was working on a project in the basement or playing cards. Then he was an expletive aficionado. He taught my my first swear word. My favorite. The S-word.
Here he is with his sister, who is wearing some kind of flying toy on her head. Typical.
Tuesday - I had a Lia Sophia party at my house. It was so much fun for us! Us being me and Mom. Drew & Dad went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and trivia during the party.
Wednesday - Drew and I went to see The GuruGanesha Band at the Auburn Public Theater with Theresa. We've seen them before. It was a yoga rock concert. Excellent!
Thursday - Fat Club! Went pretty good. I lost 2 pounds. I'm down 40 pounds. I think all of it's from my boobs, which I honestly wasn't having a problem with! Dammit.
Friday - Finally a night off!!! Mom & I got to make cards.
Here's the five cards we each made. The owl in the buggy is a new design. Mom needed a baby shower card where the theme was owls. The colors are greens & browns.
Isn't it a cutie!
Saturday - Mom & Dad left to go back to Tennessee. :( It was a nice visit, what little we seemed to have of it. Better busy than not, I guess. We did have some time to watch some British shows. Mock the Week is a house favorite!
~Steph