Monday, October 15, 2012

Little Squee Purses!

My parents are arriving Saturday and staying for the week.  While they are here I'm having a Lia Sophia party on 10/23/12.  Mother and I love Lia Sophia!!!

As is my standard, I have a favor for my guests and anyone who orders.  Here's a sneak peak...



Squee!!!!  Little Purses!!!  They are only 3-1/2 inches wide.  Each holds a mini Kit Kat bar and a mini Hershey bar.  The idea came from Stacey, who got the idea from Frenchie.  They are so easy to make.  I produced 24 of them in under two hours.

LINK TO FRENCHIE'S SITE

And here's a sympathy card I made this weekend.  Sadly, these are the cards I need the most of.  Not just for myself, but everyone at work.  It's also the cards I hate to make the most.  I'm pleased with this design though.  Will probably make more in different colors.



Nothing to report in the writing department.  Got a "Contest Fail" email and a rejection from an agent who said they don't represent my genre (even though they report they do on Writer's Market & 75% of the books on their website are romantic-comedy). Whatever.  Onward!!!  (After this bottle of wine...)