Saturday, October 6, 2012

More Pics of London

I uploaded some more pictures from our trip to London.  The below is just a compilation of our various walks and tours around the city.

London 2012

And I also uploaded some photos we took at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum.  It was a lot of fun there.  At first I was like, "Ok, but I don't know why you guys want to see a bunch of wax dummies."  I wasn't a minute in the door and I was goofing off and making stupid faces while having my picture taken with the dummies.  You just can't help it!  You can touch the dummies and go crazy there.  It was a riot!  (No, I did not post all of the goofy pictures.  Some will never see the light of day.)

London 2012 Madame Tussaud's

We also got to see a 20 minute 3-D movie at the museum.  It was a Marvel Comics cartoon.  When the Hulk walked, the chairs shook.  When Spiderman shot out his webs, air blew in your face from a hose on the back of the seat in front of you.  When Wolverine unleashed his titanium claws, the seat poked you in the back.  It was fantastic!  So much fun!

I still have some pictures to go through of Oxford University, Stratford-On-Avon and Warwick Castle.  

~Steph