Wednesday, May 2, 2012

And the List Grows...

My list of "People That Need To Die" is growing by leaps and bounds.  Actually, I should call it "Fictional Characters That Need To Die".

A couple of days ago I put Laurie and Carl from The Walking Dead on the list.  Honestly, I don't have a reason to add Carl...yet.  But I know from the various Facebook posts that Drew mentioned he'd seen that Carl isn't going to EVER be in the house.  He needs to go.  Laurie is just a *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*.  I hated her before I ever saw the character.  Just one of those things you have a bad feeling about.

Tonight, Drew and I watched the first two episodes of Game of Thrones.  Oh lord!  You can add about half that cast to my DIE ALREADY list.  Those characters are supposed to be on the list though.  They're evil douchebags.  (Forgive my language Momma, but they really are.)  I look forward to them dying.  And you know they are going to die.  I think everyone's going to die on that show at some point in time.  As Cobra says, "Every episode...someone's gonna get killed...someone's gonna get screwed."  The Queen and her brother have already screwed (each other - major ew!) so I can't wait for them to get killed.  Especially her.

After the two episodes, I asked Drew if we could stop watching for the night.  It's a great show, but it was depressing the hell out of me.  Mostly because the aforementioned jackasses aren't dying fast enough.

Oh!!!  And you can add to my list of "Fictional Characters That Effing Rock!" --- white walkers.  Need more white walkers in the next episode.  Preferably to kill off the King's son.  Little prick.

And speaking of little pricks --- Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister as the Queen's dwarf brother rocks!  I'm not sure if he's supposed to, but I love him.  His one-liners and advice to other characters is fantastic!  I have a feeling that character is going to be more than just a lord that likes to drink and whore.  That he's actually quite brilliant and will be one of those reluctant heroes for the good side of the war in the end.  Might just be hopeful wishing on my part.