Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Adventures of Butterball: Tapout Week 3 Review


* The Adventures of Butterball are true stories about my *
* trials and tribulations as a stupid fat girl.  Enjoy! *

TAPOUT XT WEEK 3 REVIEW

Week 3 has been a fantastic workout week. Despite the issue with the sneakers (see HERE for those details).

THE PROS
1.  I'm not winded walking up the stairs at work. In fact, I bound up them at a pretty healthy pace now. Especially since I'm not so sore that I wince with each step.
2.  My girlie push-ups have improved massively! I can do more of them as well.
3.  I can use the resistance band during all of the workouts. I don't always do the moves as quickly as they do, but I do them and I try harder than hell to never give up.
4.  Working out in my bare feet has proven to be interesting. Most of the time it's better. A couple of the moves had my toes screaming, but since everything else on my body has witched & bitched during these workouts why should the toes miss out on the fun! 
      I honestly prefer not having to fart around putting on socks and shoes in the early morning. Even after my ankles heal I don't think I'm going to be reaching for the sneakers when I workout. Aha! I guess sometimes stupidity can lead to something good. Next time the Universe wants to give me a tip though I wish it would just send me an email or text. Not all lessons have to be that painful. Jeez.

THE CONS
1.  I still hate getting up at 5:30 am. I don't have the same energy during my workouts as I do on the weekends when I can get up, eat, digest, putz around, then go do a killer workout. I actually like doing the workouts on the weekends. I don't have that kind of love at 5:30 in the morning.
2.  There is no #2. Only one negative thing this week. Sweet!


THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES --> COMING SOON!