Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Adventures of Butterball: Beyond Blubberdome Week 4

* The Adventures of Butterball are true stories about my *
* trials and tribulations as a stupid fat girl.  Enjoy! *

I don't have anything too interesting to say about the diet and exercise this week. Drew tried to poison me. That's about it. 

Actually, I have no idea what upset my stomach, but something did. Monday night and most of Tuesday I was a hurtin' mess. I blamed Drew's cooking, but I don't really know what it was. My stomach's tempermental now so it would have been anything. I haven't eaten anything on the "naughty" list, but it doesn't always mean my stomach likes me still.

Anyhoo, I tried to exercise Tuesday morning despite the pain. I had to pause it a couple times because of nausea. Finally with 35 minutes done of the 50 minutes workout I had to stop completely. I was very dizzy and sick again.

I ended up missing Wednesday morning's exercises because of lingering pain. I was better by Wednesday night but missed Thursday's workout just because I slept through it. I figured it would happen at some point. I'd spent 40+ years hitting the snooze button and it was bound to happen at least one morning without me remembering. 

Even though it wasn't a "perfect" workout week, I'm happy with the outcome. Finally, after 4+ weeks of strenuous workouts...

5.75 POUNDS LOST!!!
IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!


I'm comin' for ya, you big ugly ape!!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!