Drew and I started watching "Game of Thrones" again. I like it. I've gotten to the point that I want to kill the stupid people off more than the evil people. Sometimes I can understand why they would be evil. I mean, the king really is a pig.
I finally found someone that had uploaded the SNL sketch. This is brilliant! Taran Killam as Kit Harrington and Bobby Moynihan as George R.R. Martin are brilliant.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Bye bye.
This website is no longer being updated.
-
I've been obsessed with Pinterest lately. At first I was only using it to pin to-do items. Cards I wanted to make. Recipes I wanted to ...
-
I have been once again inspired by Pinterest to create a picture frame craft. This is based on a few things I saw, so credit goes to everyo...
-
I'm cooking again! Actually, I never really left. I just haven't tried anything new in a while. Today I picked out a new one to t...