Thursday, April 19, 2012

Weigh-In Thursday

I've stuck to my exercise plan pretty good this week.  It wasn't flawless.  I didn't get up Wednesday morning and get on the treadmill as I got very little sleep that night.  Occasionally the hubby snores, so I gave myself an extra hour's sleep that morning.  I needed it.  But I had walked more at work than expected, so that kinda makes up for it.

I did Bowflex on Saturday and Monday.  I planned to do it Wednesday night but completely forgot that I had a retirement party to go to after work, so I had to miss that.  And tonight is Tops, so I'll be adjusting to a Friday-Sunday-Tuesday-Friday schedule for the next week instead.

As far as eating goes...it wasn't as good as it could have been, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I usually am.  I can't be too disappointed in that as the results showed this week at weigh-in.

4.75 pounds lost!  That's a total of 21.50 pounds for the year.  Not bad considering most of February and March were a bust.  Speaking of bust, I'm pretty sure that's where all the weight is coming off of.  You know, it's the one spot I wouldn't have cared if it stayed the same.  Dang.

Next week at TOPS is Awards Night.  I'm going with a Hat & Tea theme.  It's an idea I got from my girlfriend Ginny.  Drew said he didn't care; he'll wear a baseball cap.  He's a good sport!  Anything to keep me happy!!!

I even made invites for the event and passed them out.



The back has the event info and a little teabag tag with a tiny teacup stamped on it.  So cute!

The hat is a design from Valita's website.