I did Bowflex on Saturday and Monday. I planned to do it Wednesday night but completely forgot that I had a retirement party to go to after work, so I had to miss that. And tonight is Tops, so I'll be adjusting to a Friday-Sunday-Tuesday-Friday schedule for the next week instead.
As far as eating goes...it wasn't as good as it could have been, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I usually am. I can't be too disappointed in that as the results showed this week at weigh-in.
4.75 pounds lost! That's a total of 21.50 pounds for the year. Not bad considering most of February and March were a bust. Speaking of bust, I'm pretty sure that's where all the weight is coming off of. You know, it's the one spot I wouldn't have cared if it stayed the same. Dang.
Next week at TOPS is Awards Night. I'm going with a Hat & Tea theme. It's an idea I got from my girlfriend Ginny. Drew said he didn't care; he'll wear a baseball cap. He's a good sport! Anything to keep me happy!!!
I even made invites for the event and passed them out.
The back has the event info and a little teabag tag with a tiny teacup stamped on it. So cute!
The hat is a design from Valita's website.