Last Saturday - I just got to the company picnic and sat down with a bowl of steamed clams. BAM! Migraine. I didn't have my meds on me. So I did the next best thing. Drank it away. People kept tabs on me and brought me beer the whole time. Within an hour it was gone. HALLELUJAH! I wouldn't recommend that remedy often though.
Wednesday - MIGRAINE AGAIN?!?!?!?! Took meds and stayed home. I was pretty sick the whole day. At 3 pm my brain finally snapped free and took off like a race car. I was all of a sudden back into the book and loving it!!! Writer's block gone.
Yesterday - I was in a race to finish the book. I wanted it done by Monday. I was well on my way to finishing it too when...yep. Migraine. (Are you freaking kidding me???) This one was weird too. The symptoms were backwards. So I took meds AND booze. Finished a bottle of wine and within an hour...no migraine. None whatsoever. Weirdest thing.
Today - Hangover. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, but I finished the book.
Now I just need some critics and a kick-ass editor to catch my screw-ups. Oh, and a publisher might be nice.
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a nap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Favorite goofy line of the day...
The blouse was so see-through that he could see the flower pattern on her bra move when she laughed. It looked like a rose bush in an earthquake.