Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Sucks Ass

Yeah, I know.  Not exactly a big breaking news item.  And I'm sorry for the potty mouth Mom, but it does.  It doesn't help that the temperature was about 90 degrees with 60% humidity ... IN THE OFFICE!  Usually it's freezing.  Today was hideously warm and sticky.

Queso Soup was killer the second night!!!  Although I might make it with 16 oz Velveeta next time.  Not sure.  It's super yummy regardless.  Plus I made hot chicken and mozzarella sandwiches with the leftover crock pot chicken.  I'm a regular Betty-frickin'-Crocker tonight!

ATHF is back on TV.  This time around it's called Aqua Something You Know.  It's not bad actually.  Reminds me more of the first season, which rocked.  And there's just something special than seeing Carl in a thong!!!  YEAH BABY!

I hit the 75,000 word mark for the book and I've given it all to a couple of friends to read to make sure it's still good.  After that I'm going to fill it out to 85,000 words (which is apparently the standard for a first-time author).  I already know some of the scenes could use some extended attention.

To fill the time while I wait and also so I don't lose the excitement again, I'm writing up all the smut scenes for the second book.  HAHA!  Probably won't even get in the book.  Maybe that's what I'll write.  All the dirty, raunchy, raw smut scenes that were cut from famous books in history.  Just imagine what The Great Gatsby would have been like with an orgy scene.  (Probably about ten pages longer.)

Ack!  It's too hot.  I'm going to lock myself in my bedroom for some peace and quiet...with the air conditioner!