Monday, December 16, 2013

Craft Project: Christmas Wreath #2 - KHAAAAAAAN!!!

I'm a Star Trek fan. At one point in my life I was a Trekkie. I once owned a cassette on How to Speak Conversational Klingon. My costume box contained Klingon forehead make-up, along with a homemade communicator pin. (I might still have that!)

I'm not as big a fan as I used to be. In fact, if Star Trek is on TV I will probably turn the channel. The original series still keeps my attention most of the time, but I lost interest in TNG, DS9, and the rest of the franchise years ago. The movies with the original cast are still awesome. Can't say as I care for the others. Sorry!

Last week, Jason sent me a link to a picture of a Wreath of Khan and joked that it was a craft I should be making.

Monday morning at work, Jason received the below.


This is quite possibly the coolect thing I've ever made.

QISmaS Quch Daghajjaj!!