Friday, July 5, 2013

The Adventures of Butterball: Beyond Blubberdome Is Over!

* The Adventures of Butterball are true stories about my *
* trials and tribulations as a stupid fat girl.  Enjoy! *

It's July 5th, which means the...

Beyond Blubberdome: 
Butterball vs Temporarily Fat Jason 
Weight Loss Challenge eXXXtreme

...is over. And the winner (to no one's surprise) is JASON!!! He had a loss. I don't think I did. I don't actually have the numbers in front of me.

The challenge started off well. I didn't have any great loss at any time, but I was exercising and trying. Eventually due to health issues and just general laziness, we each kind of gave up. That about sums up everyone and everything around here. But hey! We were entertaining for a little while.

I suggested to Jason that perhaps the next challenge should only be two weeks long. He said the winner of that would just need to figure out how to have the best bowel movements. Honestly? It would probably be more entertaining that way too. Admit it! You all like poop jokes!

Anyway, to Jason...

Here's your high five...