Sunday, September 1, 2013

DEAD FAIRIES!!!!

Not 24 hours after yesterday's sweet card making session, I'm making the below...

DEAD FAIRIES!!!!



I repurposed the 6" skeletons Drew & I won at the zombie prom. They were originally attached to the Dance Contest 1st Place, Best Costume and Best Zombie certificates we won.







I also used my Stampin Up ink and sponged a $1 wooden coffin I bought at ACMoore. Then I taped some paper and a couple little gens to the top of it. I included an unfinished coffin for reference.



This is what happens when you watch the 1996 film Island of Dr. Moreau starring Val Kilmer, Marlon Brando and some English actor who has no lips. It's a good thing it was the RiffTrax version or I might have skinned one of my cats, or something. Lord that movie will mess you up. And not in a good way.