Sunday, September 15, 2013

Crafts That Ate My Brain

Ok, here's the crafts I made this past weekend. There's a bunch. It was a bit chaotic in my craft room.

First, 10 cards for the next card swap. The theme is supposed to be Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving. I made bright orange and green sympathy cards. Yeah, I know. It doesn't really follow the theme, but everyone needs sympathy cards so I don't think anyone will mind.


Next, I made 6 paper pumpkins. I'll give them to the people who sit in my little corner of the work-world next month when we decorate for Halloween.


And then we have 8 coffee cup cards. Some have a heart on them and some say Coffee & Friends Something-Er-Other. I don't remember and I'm too lazy to look it up.


DEAD FAIRIES!!!!! In purple. These things just crack me up!!


A scarf!!!!!  A big-arse scarf!!!


Butterfly and monster bookmarks! Kate gave me a monster bookmark and it sits on my desk here at home. It's been staring at me and I decided I HAD to make these. I have no reason for this other than it's fun and quick to do. And it used up a bunch of scrap supplies. Yay!!


Four Halloween cards. I promised myself I wouldn't make any Halloween cards this year because no one has a use for them. That's too bad because they are the most fun to make of all cards. Still, I had to make some because I got a few new stamp sets this year. (Can't stop myself!)


And finally, my favorite cards of the day. Wonderful Paris flower. I have no idea what kind of flower that's supposed to be, but I like it.


Sunday in the craft room wasn't as productive. I made some earrings and bracelets. No photos though. I already bagged everything up to take to work tomorrow. I make things and immediately give them away. I don't know why. I think I just have the urge to get stuff out of my house but I have to be creative about it. I don't know. I'm exhausted though.