Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Ornaments & Snowman

Last Sunday, I made several Christmas ornaments.



The trick to making these quick and easy is to pre-score the paper.  Then use an ornament hand punch to punch out the pieces.  It's easy enough to center the scoreline in the punch.  Then fold them over and tape them together.  I used a toothpick secure the North-South pieces and one for the West-East pieces.  Then lay one on top of the other and hot glue them together.  Add baubles & lace to make pretty.  Easy!

If any of my papercrafting buddies wants better instructions, let me know.  I debated doing photos of the process, then a video, then I decided it was Sunday and I couldn't be bothered to do all that.

*********************

Today I made a little snowman out of an electric tea light.



The hat looks kind of stupid, but I think it's cute.  The idea came from Becky at her blog, Inking Idaho.