Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Belated Halloween

It was a crazy Halloween this year! We had the Undertaker's Halloween Ball on Saturday. It was a lot of fun!! It was nice to see people show up that I didn't expect! Including two of our authors from the Look What I Found! book - Dale & Jeremy. I may have links to pictures later, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm still kind of recovering. From a food hangover. Drew & I are still eating appetizers. Yeah, we kind of overdid it.

From Paper Making, Cards, Crafts


I made some Halloween shadowboxes this year for friends. I loved making these, but the box was a pain in the tuckus! Need to get better shadowboxes and I'll make them for every holiday!!

I got the idea from Lorri Heiling's website. She admits she got it from somewhere else, but doesn't remember where.