Saturday, October 22, 2011

Books & Cards

I've been extremely busy lately. We released our book "Undertaker Tales"!!! You can find it at Amazon now.

And we're getting ready for the big Halloween Party on the 29th.

Plus we have plans for a couple of Xmas books that should be quite interesting. It's an ambitious move on our part as it gives us about a month to put it all together. More about that later.

I've been making lots of cards lately.

From Paper Making, Cards, Crafts


These are cards from the swap (Top L to R - Jess B, Shirley P, Teresa H, Stacey G) They're all so fantastic!

From Paper Making, Cards, Crafts


These are my contributions to the swap. I made two because Drew never makes his but insists on being included. (HUH????)

From Paper Making, Cards, Crafts


These are a couple of experiments. A pumpkin box and a candle shade. By the time I was done with them I was so ticked off that I gave them to Stacey, who adored them. That's why she's a BFF!

From Paper Making, Cards, Crafts


This is card #1 for the next swap. It should be a secret, but I show people anyway. I'm very pleased with these.

From Paper Making, Cards, Crafts


And this is card #2 (because you know Drew won't do it!) I blatantly stole this idea/design from Lorri Heiling at Confessions of a Stamping Addict. And she got the turkey idea from Lynn Pratt at Stamp-N-Design.

I'm exhausted.