And we're getting ready for the big Halloween Party on the 29th.
Plus we have plans for a couple of Xmas books that should be quite interesting. It's an ambitious move on our part as it gives us about a month to put it all together. More about that later.
I've been making lots of cards lately.
![]() |
| From Paper Making, Cards, Crafts |
These are cards from the swap (Top L to R - Jess B, Shirley P, Teresa H, Stacey G) They're all so fantastic!
![]() |
| From Paper Making, Cards, Crafts |
These are my contributions to the swap. I made two because Drew never makes his but insists on being included. (HUH????)
![]() |
| From Paper Making, Cards, Crafts |
These are a couple of experiments. A pumpkin box and a candle shade. By the time I was done with them I was so ticked off that I gave them to Stacey, who adored them. That's why she's a BFF!
![]() |
| From Paper Making, Cards, Crafts |
This is card #1 for the next swap. It should be a secret, but I show people anyway. I'm very pleased with these.
![]() |
| From Paper Making, Cards, Crafts |
And this is card #2 (because you know Drew won't do it!) I blatantly stole this idea/design from Lorri Heiling at Confessions of a Stamping Addict. And she got the turkey idea from Lynn Pratt at Stamp-N-Design.
I'm exhausted.




