Monday, December 16, 2013

Craft Project: Christmas Wreath #2 - KHAAAAAAAN!!!

I'm a Star Trek fan. At one point in my life I was a Trekkie. I once owned a cassette on How to Speak Conversational Klingon. My costume box contained Klingon forehead make-up, along with a homemade communicator pin. (I might still have that!)

I'm not as big a fan as I used to be. In fact, if Star Trek is on TV I will probably turn the channel. The original series still keeps my attention most of the time, but I lost interest in TNG, DS9, and the rest of the franchise years ago. The movies with the original cast are still awesome. Can't say as I care for the others. Sorry!

Last week, Jason sent me a link to a picture of a Wreath of Khan and joked that it was a craft I should be making.

Monday morning at work, Jason received the below.


This is quite possibly the coolect thing I've ever made.

QISmaS Quch Daghajjaj!!

Bye bye.

This website is no longer being updated.